Saturday, December 4, 2010

That day..

I remember the time
When we discussed everything under the sun.
Let ourselves free, let our minds aimlessly run.
I realised we had so much to talk, so much to say
That day when i looked at you, and you looked away.

I remember the time
When silence was a mere word.
That is all that you said to me since,
Silence is all that i heard.
I realised that we were growing apart, you were going away
That day when i looked at you, and you looked away.

I remember the time
When I was your support, your wall.
You’d share every grief, every sorrow you’d tell all.
I realised things between us were going astray
That day when i looked at you, and you looked away.

I remember the time
Our ties were unshakable, our bond was strong.
Faith is what kept us together all along.
I realised trust is a lie, everyone does betray
That day when i looked at you, and you looked away.

I waited, waited that you’d look back once.
You did, only to look the other way.
That day I gave up, I finally let go
That day when i looked at you, and you looked away.

6 comments:

  1. I realised trust is a lie, everyone does betray
    That day when i looked at you, and you looked away.

    I waited, waited that you’d look back once.
    You did, only to look the other way.
    That day I gave up, I finally let go
    That day when i looked at you, and you looked away.

    Loved. Rest in person. Good good one this is !

    ReplyDelete
  2. speechless! I liked the last paragraph the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, all of you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this is what you were doing :)
    True sincere deep writing.
    Words hit, they cut through. And worse, they touch.
    Keep it coming, i simply loved it.

    ReplyDelete